People with white teeth are considered younger and, according to many, look more cared for. People like to have a bright and cared for set of teeth and there would be very few people who would choose yellow teeth over white teeth. How do you get those bright teeth that you have always dreamed off?
The iWhite Challenge
The iWhite Challenge is a challenge you can take for a week to get whiter teeth. To be able to do the challenge properly, you need to take the following steps:
- Make sure that you have the necessary products at home. These would be the iWhite Advanced Gift Box (containing the iWhite Instant Kit, mouthwash, toothpaste and polisher) and the Interdental whitener. You can buy these products at www.iwhiteinstant.com.
- Take a picture of your teeth in daylight, before you start the challenge.
- Use the iWhite Instant whitening kit for five consecutive days. Follow the instructions very carefully for the best result.
- Use the Interdental Whitener every time before you brush your teeth.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes with the iWhite Whitening Toothpaste (preferably with an electric toothbrush).
- Every time after brushing your teeth, rinse for 30 seconds with the iWhite Whitening Mouthwash.
- On day six use the iWhite Tooth Polisher to polish your teeth.
- Take a picture of your teeth in daylight. To be able to compare the results with the first picture in the best way possible, make sure that the time of day and circumstances are the same.
- Compare both pictures to see the result.
- Are you satisfied? Share your results with us or on social media.
There are a few things you can do during the challenge, but also afterwards, to whiten your teeth even more.
- Don't smoke at all during the challenge.
- Drink as little coffee, tea and red wine as possible. If you cannot avoid this, rinse afterwards with some water.
- Limit your intake of products with colouring ingredients as much as possible, like curries but also types of fruit like blueberries and blackberries. An easy way to remember is: If it stains your clothes, it will do the same to your teeth.
- Don't eat all day long, but try and limit the times you eat to three meals and two snacks.
- Limit sugary foods like sweets and biscuits as much as possible, because the sugar is not good for your teeth.
In case you have any questions about the iWhite Challenge or the products, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Good luck!
iWhite Instant has an array of whitening products that can be used with ease at home. The range consists of advanced whitening kit, toothpaste, mouthwash, polisher and interdental whitener (floss). In only 20 minutes your teeth will be 8 shades whiter with this treatment and this product can be used for five consecutive days for the most impressive result. All our products are hydrogen peroxide free and 100% safe.